The Italian Association of Sport Psychology (AIPS) is a scientific and cultural non-profit association that brings together all Italians of the sports system operators interested in the development and dissemination of the sport and exercise psychology.
Can therefore join the Association of Italian Sport Psychology (AIPS) psychologists, psychotherapists, physicians, but also pedagogues, sociologists, physical education teachers, graduates in physical education, coaches, athletes, physical therapists, executives sports, sports journalists.
The Italian Association of Sport Psychology (AIPS) has the aim of promoting the advancement of sport psychology and exercise:
- sponsoring initiatives domestically and abroad, also with the cooperation of regional representatives;
- maintaining relationships with the Italian scientific structures, European and world interested in the discipline;
- collaborating with universities, Associations of Psychologists, the Medici and other related disciplines, and with all the bodies, institutions and organizations present and active in the world of national and international sport;
- promoting scientific research and applications related to the psychology of sport and exercise psychology;
- implementing projects and specific research programs independently or on behalf of public bodies, private individuals and institutions.
Informative activity / popularization of the Italian Association of Sport Psychology (AIPS)
The AIPS organizes courses of info-training and awareness-raising on the issues of sport psychology and exercise, in order to sensitize all those involved in sports and motor world.
National Congress of the Italian Association of Sport Psychology (AIPS)
The AIPS carries out every two years, its National Congress and promotes the organization of national congresses, seminars and local conferences on sport psychology and exercise, alone or in collaboration with universities, federations and sports promotion bodies, with the ‘intention to bring together as many operators as possible interested in sport psychology research and its applications in the field, for a continuous dialogue on cultural patterns and the different modes of intervention.